Privacy & Site Security
PCH Hotels & Resorts Online Policies
What Information is Collected About You? How Do We Use It?We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Company, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified by you at the bottom of the information gathering form.
Information Collected on the Site May Be Used To:
- Enter your email in automated marketing and email campaigns
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our site
Use of Aggregated DataPCH Hotels & Resorts is interested in improving the Site and may develop and offer new features and services. We monitor aggregated data regarding use of the Site for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site. In connection with such purposes, the Company may share aggregated data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of aggregated data does not reveal personal information about individual Site users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them. The Company has two exceptions to that limits the use of personal information:
- Company may monitor and, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required, disclose information to protect the security, property, assets and/or rights of Company from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the Site or anything found at the Site.
- Our Company may disclose information when required by law; however, only to the extent necessary and in a manner that seeks to maintain the privacy of the individual.
Protecting Your InformationWe would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site, so Company is committed to protecting the information we collect. Company has implemented a security program with its web design and maintenance firm to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls.
Links Provided to Other SitesOur Company may provide links to a number of other web sites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as us. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through this Site, nor can we control the activities of those web sites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their online policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
PCH Hotels & Resorts
- Phone: 251-338-5600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org